The pandemic has focused the minds of millions on how to get healthier and stay healthy. As we head into a bright New Year, we’ve got some of the greatest tips to make 2022 your healthiest year yet!
1. If you smoke, stop. Stopping smoking is the most healthful thing you can possibly do for your body, so do everything in your power to quit, and be proud that you did.
2. If you drink alcohol, then cut down and aim to only take a drink on one or two evenings per week at most. Why not try Dry January in 2022? It can give you a valuable reset in your relationship with alcohol.
Planning on enjoying a few alcoholic drinks on New Year’s Eve? Then follow our 7 Smart Drinking Tips to make sure that you leap into 2021 feeling happy and healthy – and NOT suffering from the dreaded hangover!
1. You know the Big Night is approaching, so put some work in for a few days beforehand to prep your body and maximize its resilience. Take some exercise, make sure that your mealtimes focus on good, varied nutrition and whole foods, and make sure that you clock up plenty of sleep if you’re planning a late night.
2. Sticking with food, eat before the party starts. Enjoy satisfying, slow-release and nutritionally-rich foods such as avocado on whole grain …
Congratulations! You’ve made it through another year! As 2012 comes to a close and 2013 begins, you’ve promised yourself to be an even better you in the year to come. If you haven’t made your resolutions yet, you may want to take a look at the top New Year’s resolutions that many people make for inspiration.
1. Exercise More – Even if you’ve been exercising throughout the year, exercise tends to take a backseat during holiday festivities. Many of us are busy shopping, cooking and going to parties, and we seem to not have enough time to exercise. The beginning of a new year is as good a …